Re: some background info about my gaming life and some things i have learn

Woq. It's  been a while since this topic has been on the first page of the Off Topic Room. I actually found the name  of the shows I watch. They were by Dave Hooks. Even though they were for kids, and now that I'm an adult, watching them again, they're still pretty intertaining, and they explane things, so well, that you would think they were targeted at adults, minus the intro. Antyway, Rock on, guys.