Re: The official "Extended Clok mod"!

If you mean my mod, yeah I'm improving it from time to time, but not yet ready to release until it has enough feature to satisfy you guys, +until that hard way of setting it up is fixed. It makes me sad everytime when I know someone uses my pack and joins, and doesn't feel satisfied with it, even more when I get a feedback saying it's hard to set up and the mud is confusing. I'm trying my best to help you guys.