Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

I really hope you make your goal. If I could contribute I would gladly do so. As for the game itself I'm stuck on the ship part where you have to distribute energy. Spoiler
I'm not exactly sure how it works. If I click on Distribute, then Engine or Life Support and then type in a number it always says set to zero. It does the same if I just click on engine and then try one of the subsets within Engine IE thrusters. It always says set to zero no matter what I type. So I'm not sure if it's a certain format or what. Also I'm curious if there's something you're supposed to do in the scene with SOLI after you learn what you learn and it cuts off your connection or whatever.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector