Re: A question about asian languages

at Assault_freak, I didn't know changing the system locale would change whether a screen reader would work. I'll have to try that, now that I paid a pile of money to make my nvda speak with vocalizer voices. sad I wish I could speak at least some of any Chinese dialect, but I didn't think I would ever be coming to China to work until, this June, so my knowledge, though quickly growing is almost nonexistent. I hope to learn lots, but unfortunately for anyone I will try to practice with when I go back to the states, my Chinese will reek of the province where I work. lol