happy halloween, muahahahaha!

hello folks, players, both old, new and current.
I'd like to inform you all of an electrifying event coming up on the space mud known as cosmic rage.
This is our first horror filled halloween fantasia on cosmic rage and we invite you all, old, new and current players to join us on october 31st for what promises to be a night of frenzied fun, sweltering sweets and creepy calashnicof toting monsters for all.
WE've something to satisfy all this year with things up to, but not limited to:
amusing name changes to tickle your sense of humour,
all new halloween themed monsters,
a treasure hunt in the evening,
all new enemy ships to blow your mind out of the sky,
a trick or treat doorknock system
a party store for your partying needs and much, much more!
So I invite you all, you, the person reading this, and you, the person who just clicked off of this post, come join us on cosmic rage, feel the horror as we bring you real, hallo ween events.
Happy halloween.
mwa! ha! ha! ha! ha!