Re: Looking for a capable BGT Developer to take over some projects

what about the mota remake, 2dp and its maps and map uploads.
Are you continuing with this or giving those away.
You really put in a good effort man.
I guess I could say its a shame to see you go but you have come and gone at least 3 times under different company names so I am unsure what to think.
This reencarnation has been your best effort since mtg and I really thought you had it stable.
On the other hand, its sort of expected that mason will quit again.
I have no reason to think you will pop up as someone else later on.
Still at least you are looking to go foreward, what about the old projects  sbp and others that you have.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector