Re: Code 7 - A fully-voiced text adventure

Ahoy all
congratulations to kevin and the hole team. and also us.
to them for reaching the goal, and to us that we will have a awesome game coming up tongue

[ a-t ] kevin 1 question,though. for the 13euros backing at kickstarter we get the full game? I.E all 5 episodes? or just episode 1 that comes after 0

BrianP you actually have to look around in generator a bit more, because there are other options besides distribute in there.

A key to solving the puzzels in this game is to look around and checkout all the options available. I at least found them simple enough that if I looked around at everything that was available eventually I could find the solution.

spoilers ahoy!

spoiler wrote:

I managed to finish the whole game without needing help, however.
I read somewhere that there are 2 ways you can stop the robot, I obviously found one just wondering what's the other?
Here is what I did
checked out the elevator, tried to access, told it was blocked by ID bla bla bla, figured out that that was the robots id number because the dialogue did say the robot was the one hacking the elevator, went to the database, searched, overwrote the robot,deactivated it. poor sod.

Oh and, congrats to the team again for having won the "Best Student Project"-Award at Indie Games Play in Paris!
You definitely deserve it.
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector