Re: Request a name change

@Figment, As cid indeed said, it's to avoid confusion that we don't allow lots of multiple changes of user name on this board. While I simpathise if there's been another name your known by online in the past, you've already had a name change from Jean Warner (it's in post two of this topic), and manifestly we have a lot of users referring to you as Figment on this board.

I'll certainly remove the tipperton account, (since for all intents and purposes that is a name change anyway), but as to changing the name I'm afraid I'm going to have to say no here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector