Please tell me about old audiogames!

Hi.
I'm writing an small article about the brief audiogame history, and seeking information about very old titles. I really appreciate if anyone on this forum could anser these questions. Answering a part of these is also welcome.
1 What is the oldest audiogame you know? Not only Windows games. Your playing experience of that title is not necessarily needed.
Example : a Dos game called something (I don't know anything!)
2 if you remember, when did the title released?
Example : 1992
3 What was the game about?
Example : A strategy shooting game where you must find enemy's exact position and shoot a torpedo at it.
4 How was the information represented in the game?
Example : scan results as text, beep when the player or enemy is dead, MIDI background music, wave files for sound fx, stereo sounds
5 How was the controlling style of the game?
Example : Command-based, realtime action using keyboard, menu-driven,

Oh by the way, when exactly was Audiogames.net founded? Maybe, can one of the moderators answer this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector