Re: Looking for a capable BGT Developer to take over some projects

Also, using company names like Sound-Worx or what not could potentially clash with companies who have already registered that name.

To be honest, I'm keeping the name DragonApps around because people got used to it. I have no clue about all this legal stuff, so I might be treading dangerous waters. Granted I nowhere say that it's really a company, but if someone knows more about this than I do, feel free to let me know.

The pressure also kinda got too much for me. If you openly talk about what you're going to do, people won't stop bugging you about it so I just stopped saying anything. Developing games is fun, supporting games is a nightmare. If someone asked me what the hardest part of making a game would be, I'd probably have to go with dealing with not understanding players.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector