My streaming thing

Sorry, I didn't know what to name this topic, also I hope I'm posting on the right thread. I just wanted to tell people that I do a stream where listeners pick something that I should rage at, weather it be a game, or anything else that's really brain wrecking or extremely frustrating to the point of me making myself look like a complete idiot. It's a really fun stream, also if I have a friend with me you get to hear them laugh when I get angry. If you'd like to check it out, the link to watch is http://darkflier.com:8012/stream.ogg and the twitter you want to follow is @codegreen50. I hope this is the right place to advertise streams like this, if not, let me know, I don't know what thread I need to post on so I chose the off topic room.