Re: Train simulator from Galaxy laboratory is coming

Ahoy all

I love anything/everything to do with trains/cars and generaly anything that's a simulator to put it briefly. and I'm excited to have so many upcoming titles for me to get my hands on, but rather aggravated on the time they are coming out at. I.E the train sim from galaxy laboratory and the translation of Eurofly.
Both are coming out at or near the time of my exams. sad

at simba, agreed about nathontech's train simulator its nothing but a soundboard and I have no clue how it is based on the london tubes,which it claims to be.