Re: All Things Blazblue Central Fiction

@SLJ: Yes, there is no English dub for this one.
@assault_freak: I must say I am impressed you figured it out so far without knowing how the menus were done exactly. Not that I never did so myself, but in this game you have to validate three times in the menu just to get to Arcade mode, and I assume the third thing you validate is the side of the screen where you want to start by default.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector