Monthly chat november 2016

Yes, it is the first of the month and everyone knows what that means, a new monthly chat topic for your enjoyment. Feel free to talk about anything and everything going on in your life, ---- or your death if you happen to be living impared, we have no prejudices against vampires, zombies, ghouls or other persons of a none living nature here, ---- we may shoot you and steak you and end your unholy parody of existance and your foul feast upon human flesh, but we're not prejudiced!

Well things continue with me. Last night being halloween I introduced my lady to the jeff Wane war of the worlds which she'd not heard before, since while martians aren't exactly traditional halloween fare, they're certainly creepy enough. I'm pleased to say she liked.
Also i'm writing my next review, this one for catchfire by graham dunston martin. I was particularly amused that when I tried to find reviews of catchfire I found my own review of the first book, Gif twish instead, so methinks it needs a review particularly because martin's style is rather good.

Being both halloween and also something I've been wanting to do for a while, i started the big finish audio drama of dracula last night, which is really surprisingly good, though I don't remember Lucy being quite as unpleasant, accepting marriage proposals from three men then casually choosing the one who's a lord, --- and rich, ---- and handsome! and that's before she gets vampirised.

Still Bf are doing a great job of the thing as I expected (I loved their adaptation of frankenstein), Renfield particularly is awesome, and I forgot just how unhinged Jonathan Harker actually goes in the book it being quite a long time since I last read it.

when i've finished this I might polish off the last thus far mistborn book bands of mourning,though really I was quite disappointed by shadows of self, particularly since sazed had to literally turn up a nd set the plot moving since things were progressing so slowly.

As to other matters, I've unfortunately got lots of work to do on what is hopefully the final draught of my thesis, and as usual games to play. I have recently very much been enjoying Crazy Party, especially the online mode and battles since some of the new cards are awesome, besides, I didn't get through all the gyms. I do wonder about a few principles of dec management since I'd really like the ability to have one dec per element type, but we'll see, I've just finished acquiring all the grass cards.

I also need to put together some more db entries, particularly for Erionmud which i've been playing recently, though in between all of that my lady and I are doing the harry potter films, we've got up to halfblood prince thus far, and will do deathly hallows this week.

So life continues horribly busy and full of stuff for me as per usual. How's everyone else going ?