Re: Microsoft: Continuing Xbox Accessibility

PS plus gives you the same thing. hahaha. And if Hand of Fate is playable, I might give it a look... but again, the element of luck will ruin it for me, likely. Samurai Warriors 4, though it requires luck, is about 70% player dependent. I've finished all the campaigns in the original game, and most of the sequel. And Haylo and Gears of War, although they sound interesting, relies too much on sighted people backing you up for my personal liking, but hey, whatever floats your boat. lol If I found a first person shooter that I could at least get through the single player campaign with, I'd be a very happy camper. I've already preordered Tekken 7 on ps4.But if you know any other games which we can beat on our own, and or play against sighted people without needing other sighted people to back us up other than KI, I'd definitely be interested to know...