Re: webgame legendscity

@Musical professor, Thanks for letting us know about this game. if the game is accessible then it belongs in new releases, so I'll move this topic across to the new releases room.

I'll give this a try later and see how it works.

Btw, to post an url, you can either just write the url, ie, www.audiogames.net, or copy and paste it as toto did and it'll show up.

If you don't want it to show up as an address but as a link, eg "go here for the game's homepage"
then you can use bb code to post the link by typing left bracket u r l equals www the address that I'm writing dot whatever right bracket, what you want the link to read as left bracket slash u r l right bracket.

so if you wrote [ u r l = www.audiogames.net ] go here for audiogames.net, [ / u r l ] (without all the spaces), it'd show up like this:

Go here for audiogames.net.

hth.