Re: Adobe VoCo: The New Photoshop of Audio

I know right? I had been digging around into voice synthesis a little bit but this is pretty impressive. Part of me is kind of amused by the timing of it all though, considering the Screen Actors Guild which represents video game voice actors went on [strike last month]. The publishers response though was simply "[we] anticipate minimal impact on current and near-future game releases.", makers me wonder if they knew it as in development, or that if push came to shove they could make such a tool. Either way, their bargaining power likely just took a big hit, heh.