Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Uh... when did this become a battle? All Danny and I were doing was asserting what we believe in... no one is "battling here". No one has insulted either you, Fabi, or Assault Freak. In fact as far as I'm concerned, all parties involved are respectable members of this forum, and I have no hard feelings/grudges/whatever against you guys. I'm sorry if you see it as a battle, but it's really not. If any of you want to attack me though, feel free to do so. I won't fire back though... unless we're on Redspot. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector