Re: Audiogame hub needs your help!

You know a few players put out gamecentre intergration on applevis but there was never more than 1 or 2 people.
Thats not enough to get us doing that.
We need the majority of players doing that before we do that I am unsure how hard it would be but basically we sort of need a few players saying how important that it is in game centre before we would even do that.
Remember we want this app simple to load and accessible and we are not a big company please remember that.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeong via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector