Re: audio described movies BT sinc folder

Hi,
So, for those that don't know, I'll update things here.
I'm not sure how many people have managed to upgrade to the new sync - as it's now called resilio sync.
Anyway, if you haven't, there's now something called sync pro. This allows you to download all the directory and file structure without actually downloading the files to your machine. To do so, all you need to do is go to the file or folder in question, right click, and hit sync to this device.
If the files aren't actually there, they have a placeholder extension. In this case, it would be timberwolf001.mp3..rsls, which I guess stands for resilio sync. Anyway, this file starts out to be 0 bytes, even if the actual mp3 was 500 MB. Clicking sync to this device will simply connect to everything else that has it and download it to your machine.
I hate sendspace - but a lot of people still use it, sadly, despite this, in my opinion, superior option.
Sync pro is $45 I believe for a lifetime license. I've been using it since late 2015 and have no complaints.
I should also add that the new sync interface, if installed as a service, is 100 % accessible via a web interface.