Re: Frandum, a primarily quest-based exploration Mud

Okay, the mission command tells me that I missed the Nothing spell. Can anyone give me hints as to where to get that? I was doing the Novice rittle earlier, and I got the secret of the spell about the Envokers Knowledge, however it still says the novice rittle is unfinished. Will it be finished when I get the spell, or was their something else I was supposed to do at the Farmlands of Hope? As far as the Nothing spell, I was pretty sure I completed the tutorial completely, which that's the nothing level. I was also having some difficulties in Midwood, E.G. catching the bear, so just figured I'd move onto something else. The nothing rittle is about the temple, but yet I missed a spel there? The area command says I got everything.
Edit: Is it possible to farm goins in this game? I unfortunately don't have any and had to resort to going into the temple to grab the torch from there to explore the Barney's Bar sellar.
Speaking of torches, it says in the sec ret room "The southern room looks friable." How do I burn it, as "Light wall" says it can't burn that way.
Edit2: I found the chest room in the tutorial temple. I didn't know there were hidden objects and things after the tutorial... Where is the key to this chest? I figured it'd be on the guard but maybe not.
Edit3: okay, so I got the nothing spells. Now it says the novice rittle is unfinished still, but I've already solved it by getting the Envokers Knowledge spell secret. I hope that once i see who I have to see in Agnor, the Novice rittle will be completed and I can go and get the amature quest.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frandum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keskorian via Audiogames-reflector