Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

hello folks!
I'm sorry for the long time between update, but I could not log in for a while.
First off soundpack wise.
If you are using vip 2, try putting the sounds into documents/vipmud/sounds/cosmic rage. and the scripts in documents/vipmud/cosmic rage

Now for updates.
First @dark, you wil like this one:
I have added NPC mobs for both hand mining and hunting, they both give quests for those activities.
I'm hoping to add some more at some point, too.

In terms of tutorials, I've just added a new planet, called the galactic academy, this contains several different lessons on the game.

And now for some announcement and changes:

Nate: hello folks! I've just added a small little feature to our socials thing. Ever wanted to nod at someone out of character, but not wanted the hole moo to hear it? well now you can! by typing social, then a star then their name, like nod *sierra it is possible to nod from a f ar to someone. Note that that kind of socialing is ooc. Enjoy!
Nate: hello players! I'm done messing around with blueprints. There are gonna be some tracebacks popping up here and there I have no doubt, so please report those, but otherwise here are the changes: 1. Each info computer now has all blueprints ready inside, you must find copies. The copies are the things that decay. this changes how blueprint lookup and how info 4 looks, but I really hope you enjoy it. 2. Its less database consuming. 3. Get back to blueprints you lot! and enjoy! smile
Nate: good evening players! And now, the moment you have all been waiting for... I bring you, with pride... Automated mining drones! how do they work? You upgrade your ship with your drone and take them out to a field, either asteroid or planetoid. You deploy your drones onto said asteroids or planetoids, then go off to harvest, drin k tea, or do what ever it is you wish, really. When they are done, the drones will send you a notice, both in game and out, to let you know to come and pick them up! Each drone holds 3k of minerals before it is full up. Once full, you take them to a tank and unload them into it. Watch out! Drones can get damaged and need to be repaired with patches, which are only something that can be made with blueprints! I really hope you enjoy them, as they are seriously cute. There is obviously a help file on these, under shelp. Enjoy!

I have also added a lot of things where the moo will send you a dm, or send you a notice via your phone for certain things such as skill timer resets!

Changes:
added factory ops rooms. These allow the factory to scan, and communicate with, other factories and or starships that are in range. Nate
you can now scan for starships in weapon rooms, and communication stations Nate
ripped out the old exit airlock message onto a station, and rep laced it with something a lot better Nate
when the fdefensive armour and shields are down, there is a random chance the hull of the ship can be breeched. You can use a breech repair drone to repair it Nate
sunglasses can now be worn on eyes, rather than head Nate
reformed the mrumph social  Nate
you can now type rc, rather than recharge-cannon Nate
added the ow ooc social  Nate
you can see from other rooms when volcanoes erupt now, and can not launch or land while said volcano is doing said eruptions Nate
the moo will now automatically tweet when we beat our peak amount of players on at any one time. Lets test it! Nate

Finally, we have twoo amazing events this weekend:

Event name: the return of mercury
When kayla maryanne announces over general she needs a troop of people to help her haul in the planet mercury, all hell breaks loose.
Vacus warriors storm sector 1 and wave upon wave of enemy ship at tempt to block their progress.
Will the fivestar and her taskforce manage to haul mercury back into its orbit? or will the vacus claim it for themselves.
It's all to play for in, the return of mercury!
Saturday, at 7 gmt

Event name: give me all your trash!
It has been rather quiet, in terms of shalka attacks on the dragons recently and now the race is getting worried.
Constant Shalka attacks are one of those things you know are going to happen, like the dog barking when someone knocks on the door.
What happens, however, when instead of an attack on navu, the shalka turn on their own brothers, launching wave upon wave of assault at the ryuchi?
is it a distraction tactic? or are they really just looking for vengence!
Sunday, 7 GMT

Hope this convinces you to play!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector