Re: Announcing the audiogames archive

Hi John, thanks for the reply.  I feel stupid.  Apparently Phil had made the game free a long time ago.  I had atj patch, that when you ran it, it made the game free, so all you have to do is run the tj patch.exe file for other players out there.  Also John, I don't if you would wnat this, but when I tried to install classic pipe, I got an error saying I was missing the msvbvm50.dll file.   It took me a really long time to finally find a link to download the xe for the msvb.  Do you think other people would wnat me to post that link so if they need it as well?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kody via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kody via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector