TITS, trials in tainted space

Hi all. I would like to get some help regarding this game. Does anyone can use the Codex properly? I want to try this, cause corruption of champions is accessible, don't know if this one is accessible though, didn't try the space yet, just collected data in my codex of the space stations creatures, but can't review it. Any help would be appreciated.