Re: Squaresoft soundpack with working global world!

started playing this a couple days ago. I'm already a level 2 squire, and have been murdering rabites (the rabbit like monsters from secret of mana). the only gripe I have, though only a nitpick, is the lack of a "whimpy" feature. in most muds, if you are about to get your ass handed to you in battle, you will automaticly flee or be teleported.
and speaking of fleeing, I found it helarious that one of the sounds for an enemy running away was a hannah barbera sound effect, rather than a squaresoft one.
also, I may have found a bug in the soundpack where the battle theme never triggers, and the newbie school theme only triggers on the first room.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector