Re: any recommended bluetooth keyboards?

I use the Microsoft Universal Foldable Keyboard it is a great keyboard and it is a nice size. The keyboard costs around $99 or so but you can probably find it cheaper on Amazon. This keyboard folds in half and has magnetic edges that keep the keyboard closed. No on off button as it turns off when closed. The keyboard works with a PC, Droid, IOS and I'm not sure if it works with Mac or not. It says it can handle up to 2 saved pares at a time. I have only used it pared to my iPhone and found that the Bluetooth paring can be a bit tricky. Once you pare the keyboard with your phone, tablet or computer it is good to go but when you have to pare it can take some time to get it to the right setting on the keyboard and then some time for the device to prompt for the paring code. Once you get that you just enter it on the keyboard and hit enter. If you hit one of the 3 buttons used to pare the keyboard it can change the setting and you may have to unpare then repare it to get it to work again. The keyboard has a home button, play pause button, next and previous buttons, volume up and down buttons, as well as a phone luck and search buttons. When open the keyboard is about the size of a full keyboard and when folded it’s nice and small. The battery on the keyboard on a single charge lasts for about 3 months. The last thing to note is the keyboard splits down the middle between g and h. The spacebar is cut in half so you have a little spacebar on either side of the keyboard. Also the keys near the middle are slightly bigger.