Re: It's time to duel! Text based Yugioh is now available in English

I've taken to playing this as well and am actually really enjoying myself. Does anyone have a complete card list with information in a text file or something? Because navigating through the cards in the game itself is slightly annoying unless you memorize all the numbers of the cards.
I'm on with the username everyone when I'm around. Slowly starting to figure out which card combinations are good in a deck, so hopefully I can actually start seriously challenging the more dedicated players soon. But there's still loads of cards which I haven't played with.