Re: puppet nightmares question

Yep, Timecrest is cool. I also very much enjoyed one button travel which works in a similar way, and of course there are the three minute games like lifeline, though timecrest is the best of that style I've played thus far.

Then there are always new cog/hg titles kicking around, in particula I do want to try the second samurai of hyuga game, I've also heard good things regarding delight games.

On the muds front, Erion and Avalon the legend lives just got db pages. Erion is nice if you want a combat fest, I'm also considering doing entries for cleft of dimentions and lament, when i've given them a more serious try, actually cleft of dimentions might be good since it's all based on classic computer games, you can even play races like reploids from the Mega man x games, Hilerians from the zelda series or even moogles.

So, lots of stuff to try all in all, and that's quite aside from fun things like rythm rage and crazy party, and of c ourse the Bsc games which are now available (I was quite surprised that I had a very fun and nostalgic half hour with troop 2 yesterday).