Re: Neo-pagan groups online

Hello folks! Lady Juliette, this is the only trustworthy website I know related to paganism I can safely recommend to you.

https://www.shamanism.com/

There may be others for sure, but I suggest you take a look at it's contents before accepting what is said. I've experienced this shift myself too, and today I don't consider me as a christian. Note that I'm not standing against any religions here. I really hope you find the true meaning of religare.
Best regards, Haramir.