Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hello guys,
to make things clear, I must write following lines. We know, that you are excited and waiting for translation, you are not alone, because It's release will be big step also for us. I posted here date 20.11.2016, but I also sayd, that this is approximate only. Now I can say with sure, that translation with eurofly 1.7 will be released 21.11.2016 of slovakian time. We have all needed, only some small things are missing, depends on speakers if these will be added or not, but if not, It will not stop release. We want to release It in any case, so It is sure.
Now I want to react for questions, that were sayd here.
@someone, I dont know who It was, but question is right, how to add aircrafts and airports? It is needed contact with developers? Answer is for first eventuality no, for second yes. You can create your own aircrafts, and share them with your friends / forum etc. Aircrafts are not under update algorithm of game, so only way as update is to do It manually.
In airports, this is game module, which is updated by game as a separated thing, so you can not add airports manually, you must send informations to us about airport name and gps coordinates, we can immediately release airports update. Yeah, I know that someones already sent airports and Them was not included, but this is only for translating project, after It's end, updates will be flexible again.
@sid512, I seen your message and will answer It in mail response, sorry for delay, I have gived about two hours today only for missions translation, so have time only now to make answers.
@Harrylst, please, check you audiogames private messages, two files are missing in your recordings, more specifications can you find in my message. you have time to the tomorrovs evening, that is final time when files will be packed to the one big installer, and will start uploading process, which we hope should end before 24:00.

And that is all for now, if I forget t o answer something please write It, It is possible because there are lots of posts. smile
Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector