Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

hey post 47, you're fine. cliff hanger is fine, anyway. it just means i will not forget about this game like i did about the some others, (*coughs*, the gate).
2 people working on this huge game? nice. for spellings i only meant in chapter 7 a c says something about gam bling and when he says if we'll win ash and me will get 100 gold out of the pot, not 200, this is a small thing but still. i don't remember chapter 8. i'm saving up for the dispel ring right now so...