Re: Microsoft: Continuing Xbox Accessibility

Hey all,
timberwolf1991,
I'm glad that I was able to assist. yes, the xbox button is the famous button. Also known as the halfmoon button when it comes to the xbox1/1 s controlers smile
Yes, once paired, you can turn on the unit with the controler. I usually just use the power button on the xbox as I know for sure that the unit is booting, but I do like using the controler at times, especially when I'm across the room haha.
But, I'll definitely buy and check out killer instinct and mortal combat x when I get the chance, but in the meantime i'll read up on the games. I always loved mortal combat for the n64, but that was many years ago, and I'm sure that mortal combat x is much more cooler in this mottern day in age. But killer instinct is new to me.
As for changing my gamer tag, I actually don't know what it might be. It's either payback, or uncaged branch97. But if my tag is payback or uncaged branch97, I just left it, as that's what I used for the 1time change. Lol it's perfectly fine with me, I'll just be known as either payback, or uncaged branch97 haha. I should have created one before setting up the xbox but I didn't know that creating one using a computer was possible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector