Re: I can not register a game I bought from Draconis Entertainment

First, make sure your name is capitalized correctly with the key, since as I remember the keys from draconis are capital specific.

Then, copy the code so as to not have any gaps, this probably will mean saving the emial in something like notepad and copying it all on one line.

I would also suggest looking at Their help system and doing the ticket submission thing.

If you finally run into trouble, try contacting phil vlasac, since as he sells Sarah through Draconis, he  probably is in a position to contact them, indeed I just had a look and was a little confused as to why there isn't a contact email on their websites.

Sorry I can't say anything else. I still have the keys for the draconis games I bought and last time I tried to install them they worked fine, though I admit I haven't bought a new game from them for a considerable while (not since I bought esp pinball classic in 2009).

so how their system is working now I'm not sure.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector