Re: the truth about 2011

I do not appreciate any of the comments made on this forum.  I was honest with you, and if you choose not to trust me, that isn't my problem.  The least you can do is keep your mouth shut.  I don't need a group of B players surrounding me.  I didn't settle for less than perfect at Apple, so do not expect me to do so now.  as for your comment about a certain announcement, that is still in progress, and I hope to release it soon.  Also, I don't appreciate the way some of you talk about my friend.  If I had to make an informed guess, most of you don't even know her.  She has gone out of her way to help, and you treat her like this?  What the hell do you think you're doing?  I never have, nor will I ever stand for this shit.  I don't have the time or the patience for the bullshit that is continually spread on this forum by the look of things.  Either straighten your acts up, or go to hell, a nd by the way, for the person who thought it would be a good idea to say these things, don't try to apologize.  It will not be accepted.