Re: Making Kerbal Space Program Accessible

Not heard of the original game myself, but we definitely need more space exploration games so I'd be interested in promoting this one and funding it if I have the spare cash, which at the moment is sadly a rather big if.
Just one thing however, if the output of the system is set to be specific screen readers, could there also be a sapi option? That might also help mainstream players who want a self voicing application for monitoring their game too.

I ask because Supernova always seems to get missed when people do screen reader output.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ctoth via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tangela via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BorgWraith via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ctoth via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Saphira via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector