Re: Alter Aeon Year End Events

Oh, right... How could I forget... Something having to do with not being a level 37 necro, perhaps?
Nah, seriously, forgive my cynicism.  There are games I have a love hate relationship with; this is one of them, and part of it is not understanding so much because the game is so massive, and even the parts I do understand I tend to forget about.  I started playing necro back in 2011 and failed to realize probably one of the most important things about necros which more than likely make the difference between life and death, a little thing called castlevel.  This little thing... It went unnoticed by me myself and I and my necro char for nearly two years because manaregen and manaregen is important and manaregen is important and manaregen is important!  Fastforward to the end of 2013 and I came to the realization that a ton of equipment I had carelessly dropped and sacced could have been exceptionally useful.  I didn't play much of anything in 2014 so that, when I returned to Alter in late 2015 for a brief amount of time I felt like I hardly had any idea what I was doing.  Here we are at the end of 2016 and druids just, look better than necros for so many reasons, not least of which is that druid companions like liveoaks and their animal buddies and such, are not dependant on castlevel equipment save for when you summon them.  Oh, yeah, and above mentioned annoyances called area spells that destroy my blood misting career.  If I lose my staff in the celestial circle because mummies decided to curse my poor self thus weakening me, that's two levels lost and a ton of HP for every minion involved, including my tank... Poor tank!
but oh, sweet, sweet positives!  Skeletal knights and liches are stronger, don't require that I cast fly on them,, won't fall writhing and screaming through the air and suffer drowning catastrophes, and I can cast them anywhere that is anywhere I want them!  I don't have to walk outside to get me an elk or a stag or a wolf or a bear or or a boar or a squirrel to replenish my nutty needs!  The point of this message is quite simply that, every single class has its ups and downs.  I love it and hate it!  Yessssss!  I'm annoyed!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dentin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector