Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hello,
@grryfindore
there were some untranslated strings in game, new language pack should to fix them. About released fix, It should repair incorrect music playing, unavailability of options to check distances when plane is in storm and fix of early removing permission bug.
At coordinates, now I understand why you entered that numbers. Let me explayn It more before I will take you instructions how to write your coordinates.
I must fix my saying from previous post, because Earth has 180 lines, and 360 meridians. In latitude and longitude, there are 90 lines (from 0 to 90) on northern hemisphere, 90 lines (from 0 to -90) on southern hemisphere, 180 meridians (from 0 to 180) on eastern hemisphere and 180 meridians (from 0 to -180) on western hemisphere. In your geographic notation, you are representing with letters on which hemisphere given coordinates are. But in LatLon notation, this is not necessary, because all hemispheres are in range, western and southern hemisphere with negative, northern and eastern hemisphere with positive numbers.
That's only little explanation how this system works, now about notation. Latitude and longitude notation system with degrees have folloving format:
number(Lat).decimal part of number,number(Lon).decimal part of number
So first part is which line, second which meridian are coordinates for. You can calculate manually LatLon from your given coordinates, but in this case I can not give you instructions how to do It, but you can instead use for example this online tool:
http://www.earthpoint.us/Convert.aspx
enter to the position text field your coordinates, click on convert button and see result in table under actual, degrees LatLon. I received folloving:
19.0886111°, 072.8680556°
after clearing It from spaces and special symbols and entering to Eurofly, I found myself in Bombaj, India. is this correct?
Hope this helps.
Greetings

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Reza . jdp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : theextreme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : theextreme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omid . badv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gabi MC Oliveira via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector