Re: has someone a menu guide for killer instinct?

@110
I believe the guide in question was written before the S3 update.  However, mine, in its current state, is post-s3.  When I have the time to clarify what you need etc I can get help to write it all down for you if you like.

@112
If he says he can't see the signatures, I believe that could be one of 2 things:
1. the previous poster has their window minimised.  Maximising it might solve the problem.
or
2. it's an element in the account settings which can be toggled to show or hide user signatures.

Just saying.