Re: Question about my keyboard

Just about every keyboard has a multitimbral or midi mode which is set apart from the keyboard itself, so while you probably have it plugged in properly and you've installed the driver and your PC is discovering it, it may just be that you haven't yet chanced upon that mode, usually triggered by simply hitting a button.  Sadly, I cannot tell you what that button is or where it is for that particular keyboard.  Hopefully someone else has it and will fill in the gaps where that's concerned, but I imagine that once this mode is active and, provided that your keyboard has built-in speakers or is connected to an audio device, then all should work well.  A bit of surface research suggests you're in good hands either way though, since this keyboard seems to be modeled after the Tyros which I've never heard anything bad about.