Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Some bug reports:

When I crashed from low altitude and it warned of pulling up that alarm continued when I started a new  flight until I had taken off and climbed above 70

Once I was over the ocean and ran out of fuel and the turbulence announcements kept coming when I was back on the runway when I restarted the flight

And this isn't really a bug but it's annoying. So I flew in Africa, I was supposed to go to one airport but when I reached it it said closed due to technical difficulties. The closest one near by was about 300 km so I flew there ... closed due to technical difficulties. Fuck out of fuel and the nearest one is 300 km away.
It'd be nice if task destinations weren't closed, or if you could check the status of an airport before wasting  your fuel going there.

Also are the african missions supposed to be unbeatable unless you switch airplanes or what? I've got 2000 km to work off, with a range of 1100, and v ery few Airports in between. Also, the task prevents me from taking the most direct rute.
I'm currently heading towards the ivory coast to see where I end up after that ... bleh suspect I'll either have to 1: hopefully find Another middle Airport since this one won't be enough or 2: choose a 747.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jessiepp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gabi MC Oliveira via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector