Beached! ...A brandnew free Interactive Fiction game.

Hi there!
My name is Ewald Bal. I'm the CSO at BrightSight-People, an indie software company from The Netherlands.

I've always loved text adventures or Interactive Fiction nowadays. And I am proud to bring you a brand-new and totally free game called “Beached!” An oldschool text adventure with modern-day touches.

In Beached! you play a stranded, cocky castaway roaming a deserted island in the Caribbean Sea. Help this poor guy survive the island, using nothing but it’s natural resources, which is easier said than done, of course.

Beached! Is a small game, as it is the first in a series to come. Survival is your main goal in this first part, escaping the island will happen in later episodes. I hope you’ll enjoy Beached! For its atmosphere and crazy sense of humor if you force the protagonist into wacky situations.

Play Beached! at: https://beached.000webhostapp.com/
It’s a totally free game with NO advertisements.
Please, mail feedback if you enjoyed the game (or not...) and suggest a good name for our hero, to be used in upcoming episodes.

Greetz,
Ewald Bal
mail: i...@brightsight-people.com

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abacab via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abacab via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abacab via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abacab via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abacab via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : abacab via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector