Re: Accessible Ways to Repair Windows?

This happens in most directories, vital or ones or now. Program files, documents, music, whatever... but most often in program files. Either when I'm updating a program, or when I uninstal a program and then try and delete the directory. I get file in use errors, or some programs fail to install certain necessary files they need to run, or updates fail because writing errors happen. I know it's not a hardware issue, however. UAC is disabled, and blue screens happen pretty randomly.