Looking for book recommendations

Hi,
So as the title suggests, looking for any and all book recommendations.
What I am not, repeat, not looking for is any sort of epic fantasy. E.g. midevil. Also not too huge on romance, though if it has werewolves I'm totally in! Really like horror, thriller, urban fantasy, etc. Also science fiction.
If you need more examples (authors, other books I've enjoyed let me know!) Right now I'm reading the fireman by Joe Hill. Very interesting, as far as his writing is concerned. I read horns a while ago and it was definitely different.
I've read just about all of Stephen King and Dean Koontz, though I still need to read Odd Thomas and Frankenstein series by Koontz.
Anyway! Suggestions very much appreciated.