Things eurofly pilots just shouldn't do

Hi all.
Decided that now as I have past my eurofly pilots licence I'd share things that a eurofly pilot just shouldn't do well a blind pilot at that.
I am doing one right now by writing this post, I am brousing the net while my plane is on autopilot.
I also don't think a pilot should tweat, do email, update his computer, and or actually do anything but fly.
I probably won't update my system if I have to restart it, I also don't think a pilot shouldn't go to the toilet in the cockpit, thank god I can't do that.
I must say also gaming while flying is probably dangerous, I actually won't do that because I may loose concentration.
I also don't think a pilot should backup his data while flying or do other work while flying.
But lets see what I can do without crashing things.
In real life I probably couldn't text on my cell or brouse the web while flying.
But lets see, imagine the articles, pi lot crashes plane because he spent to much time on amazon shopping.
Pilot shot down after he angered some muslam on twitter stuff like that.
I can't think of anything else like that.
Pilot crashed after  drinking to much cola nad bursting.
I must admit that would be a problem.