Things eurofly pilots just shouldn't do

Hi all.
Decided that now as I have past my eurofly pilots licence I'd share things that a eurofly pilot just shouldn't do well a blind pilot at that.
I am doing one right now by writing this post, I am brousing the net while my plane is on autopilot.
I also don't think a pilot should tweat, do email, update his computer, and or actually do anything but fly.
I probably won't update my system if I have to restart it, I also don't think a pilot shouldn't go to the toilet in the cockpit, thank god I can't do that.
I must say also gaming while flying is probably dangerous, I actually won't do that because I may loose concentration.
I also don't think a pilot should backup his data while flying or do other work while flying.
But lets see what I can do without crashing things.
In real life I probably couldn't text on my cell or brouse the web while flying.
But lets see, imagine the articles, pi lot crashes plane because he spent to much time on amazon shopping.
Pilot shot down after he angered some muslam on twitter stuff like that.
I can't think of anything else like that.
Pilot crashed after  drinking to much cola nad bursting.
I must admit that would be a problem.
as an update to my post, updating nvda caused eurofly to crash and ding at me and not work on restarting nvda, so doing anything with the screenreader is not a good idea.
Because things got slowed down backing up my drives while I was able to do it, caused explorer to crash and I had to restart it to get the drives to load but I got it done.
I was able to eat some rice snacks, and minny sossages pluss some slices of salame and stuff like that.
I guess if a flight was that long I could probably eat dinner but since I would have to use both hands and wipe them, wash them, and things getting messy I could see that not working.
And if I had to get away and go to the loo ofcause.
anyone want to add to this?