Re: Accessible Ways to Repair Windows?

Ok, I think I can help you there. Place the DVD into the drive, then shut down your computer. When you turn your computer on again, wait until you hear the DVD drive start to spin, then press the space bar or enter key several times. if the drive continues to spin, it's most likely loading the content. If not, you'll need to tweak your timing a bit until you figure out when that exact moment is that you can start pressing space or enter to boot into the PE. I'm speaking as someone who has very limited vision, not nearly enough to see what's actually on the screen, so I do it purely by chance. I have a close friend who's totally blind who does it this way as well. If you have usable vision, you might get more cues, I really don't know. Try that and see how it goes. Also, keep in mind that if you don't get speech after about 15 minutes or so, the PE might not contain your sound drivers. So you can try plugging in a USB headset or sound card, which should force the generic USB sound drivers to kick in.