Re: windows 10, stop patronizing me!

oo thanks for that, I'm running home though so guess it'll have to be the second one
although on another note, somewhat OT but kinda important... is there any particular reason why files would suddenly just disappear? the one example of this so far is me installing swamp... it was there, I ran it, came back just now and the exe file was gone, along with a couple other things in that folder