Re: Accessible games for ps2?

Actually, I didn't know that the 1.4.0 release was out, I played on 1.2.1 all along, maybe it is because it wasn't updated for a while so I stopped checking for it.
So maybe it has to do with some kind of change in the PCSX2 memory cards since then, and MyMC not being updated for it yet, but I can hardly understand why the memory cards would work differently or something. Stilln I will try to load a memory card generated in PCSX2 1.4.0 in MyMC and see what happens, when I get the occasion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector