Re: A Discussion on Snus

I've been a casual cigar smoker for a few years now. Mind you, I've never been addicted to nicotine (and I never will be, I hope).
I heard about snus a few months ago, after I heard that Brad Pitt stopped smoking cigarettes (which is something I avoid like the plague) by switching to snus. I've never tried any form of smokeless tobacco and I was intrigued. So, I got a few cans of Camel Mint and Camel Mellow to try.
I'm still new to snusing, and I've never tried any kind of Swedish snus.

God bless, and keep on snusing!