Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

LordLundin wrote:

hi.

Lol yaeh I'm sending the devs a lot of Airports, though geomap ... is holy inaccurate.
I targetted one for Sydney Australia, and ended up about 5000 km west of it sad

Another city was placed in the wrong region in my country.

@nightmare isn't there a stopover in there? Let me see. Ahh yes Luanda is the stopover, well ... did you try fuelling up your Aircraft?

Here's a trick I use to find near by middle Airports:

I hit Control shift f8 to bring up a list of Airports by direction, then I find the Airport I'm currently headed to. Then check what Airports are around it and compare it by distance to t he first one.
For example, if my destination Airport is 1100 km away, at 90 degrees, but my airplane can only go 800 km, then I could take an Airport that's 10 to the left of the destination Airport, that is, on 80, and 760 km away. Then I go there and refuel and head on my way.
There'd be no Point in selecting a near by Airport only to veer completely off course, and actually make the total flight longer than you can handle.

If you have tried this, I'd just say switch airplane. I built  my own special cheat plane for situations like these, it holds a fuel tank of 120 tuns big_smile

@LordLondon is that related to fueling issue? Surprisingly before there were few missions which requires a long distance travel and there is no issue setting destinations more than the plane can handle. I did the same as you when choosing an airport to land and refuel, so gonna get this mission going after this post by stopping at other airports and then set destination again.

Actually what can be done about the wro ng placement on the map?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Gabi MC Oliveira via Audiogames-reflector